Professional Recommendations, Precision Haircuts, Customized Color & Up-to-Date Trends designed to enhance your beauty – this is what you will find when you enter A New Angle Wellness Spa & Salon. As a result of hard work and achievements, our stylists work at three levels. While prices may vary accordingly, each stylist is continually improving their skills through education and training. We guarantee you will receive excellent service at any level.
Assistance with making an Appointment
A trained stylist is available during normal business hours to help design a specific package, tailored to meet each of your needs.
You may request a specific stylist or aesthetician while booking your appointment. All employees are trained to respect the privacy of our guests and to create a comfortable relaxing environment for all.
Shaving is not recommended before a Body Treatment or Men’s Facial. If you choose to shave, please do so at least four hours prior to your service.
Health Problems and Comfort Level
Please notify us before booking treatments if you are pregnant, have allergies, high blood pressure, or any physical ailments or disabilities. This will alert our staff as far in advance as possible, enabling them to provide you with the best service possible. When receiving your treatment the technician will address your needs based on your personal assessment. They will make sure the temperature, pressure, music, product, and sequence of service they are providing is the best it could possibly be. You may also communicate to your technician how you are feeling during your service. If there is anything special that you would like us to address please do not hesitate to inform the technician.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This allows time for you to check in, relax and enjoy some refreshments prior to your treatment. Please note that your scheduled time is your purchased time. If you arrive late, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment. We encourage prebooking when possible to ensure your desired time and day of your next visit. When scheduling a special event service or multi-service day you may be asked to reserve your time with a credit card.
In order for us to provide a quiet and tranquil setting and for the comfort of all our spa guests, cell phones are prohibited. If you need to leave your cell phone on, please keep it in silent mode.
Please provide all the information necessary in an honest manner. In some cases, conditions and/or medications may affect our ability to perform a requested service. For your safety and ours, open communication is a necessity.
Prices for services do not include gratuities. Generally, the appropriate range is 15-20% of the price of the service. For exceptional service, feel free to provide a larger gratuity. If you were unhappy with your service, please let us know. Your satisfaction is our priority. Gratuity envelopes are available at the reception desk.
Spa Policies & Cancellations
- All treatments are by appointment only.
- We require our guests to give a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation. We reserve the right to charge anyone who does not give sufficient notice of cancellation or “no-shows” a 50% service charge.
- Although we will give notice prior to increase in pricing, service prices are subject to change. Please confirm prices when booking your appointment.
- Services may be denied at discretion of management.
- Returns/exchanges: All services have a limited time guarantee and if you are not satisfied, please let us know within 72 hours. All chemical services can only be guaranteed with the home use of our Eufora Professional Products. All Eufora products have a 30 day exchange guarantee.
- Please respect the peace and serenity of our spa and arrange child care when planning your visit. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the spa area.
- Client confidentiality: all information requested to perform services are kept private and confidential. This information is used only for any modifications in service necessary where it is medically indicated.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase of any dollar amount and expire one year from date of purchase.
A credit card is required to make any spa appointments or reservations. Forms of payment accepted are cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover card.